Thursday, January 29, 2009

Keeping You Posted

Okay, since no one commented on the last post I'm assuming it bored you all out of your minds... although it was rather interesting, in my opinion. Haha.

Recently I interviewed Rochelle Rae of Rae Cosmetics (raecosmetics.com). It's not like they're famous or anything but it was interesting. I did it for a class I have in writing. She was really nice, and used to be a painter, in college, got an art degree, modeled for a bit, became a makeup artist, and then created her own line of cosmetics. I'm mentioning this because ... it's the only interesting thing that's happened of late.

Oh. Today I watched Baby Mama, via NetFlix. It was good. It was kind of funny, but less funny than you'd expect from Tina Fey. But it was really... heartfelt and sweet. I thought it was a good movie.

I cannot WAIT for the weekend. I am firming up my plans with a friend, and have lot of golf planned. Did you know I play golf? I do. And I adore it. Those of you who think golf is for old people and weaklings - you're wrong. It's great but I can write about that some other time.

xoxo,
SMG

No comments: