Sunday, January 25, 2009

I Really Do Love Perfume...

Okay, I know you're all dying to know what my new signature scent is, right? Yeah, right.
I'm going to tell you anyways: Victor and Rolf Flowerbomb. If you guys know it and don't like it, well, too bad. Because I ADORE it. It's sweet but not too sweet (not like Pink Sugar) and a bit flowery but not too much so. That bottle is adorable and the packaging is so cute. Have you seen it? It's like pale pink, like the bottle, but has black seals on it, like the bottle.

Love that stuff. LOVE IT.

So now that I've obsessed over it enough to bore you to tears, let's talk about other perfumes, too. I'll give a really quick review list, because I have to study. Hopefully these comments can help you. Or entertain you, whatever.

SMG's Perfume Review:
Vera Wang Princess - okay, but too sugary for my taste. A lot of people love it.
Marc Jacobs Daisy - light and flowery, but a little grassy...
Angel by Thierry Mugler - Nice, a little exotic and chocolaty, but way strong. Not for day.
Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline - love this stuff. Nice scent, I can't put my finger on it... but almost like colonge, in a feminine way. Good for night and day.
Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue - good for summer. Light and bright, almost lemony, but not.
Pink Sugar - smells like cotton candy. Apparently it's a best-seller at Sephora, but I find that hard to believe. It's kind of nauseating. (No offense to those who wear it, heh heh.)

So there you have it. My opinions on a few perfumes. Hope these are useful to you.

xoxo,
SMG

P.S.
Wondering which ones I own? Light Blue, Angel, and Bvlgari.

1 comment:

Kira Prentice said...

pink sugar? i think it's called something else actually...

anyway, your signature scent is like heaven. i'm gonna steal it.