Wednesday, February 11, 2009

For Your Beauty Toolbelt...

Hey, I haven't posted in a while, have I? Well, sorry about that, if you've been concerned. Hm, maybe I should do it more regularly, like a certain day every week. Maybe, I'll think about it.

Anyway, today I would like to talk to you about a grave issue in our society: EYELASH CURLERS.
Okay, so it's not a grave issue. But it's still important. You see the thing is, they are AWESOME.

I pledge allegiance to the eyelash curlers of the United States of America
And to all the ones in other lands,
One eye,
At a time,
For lashes that aren't invisible,
With curled eyelashes for all

(I don't know if I have any non-American readers, but for those of you who don't get it at ALL, it's a reference to the Pledge of Allegiance...)

Point being, I love my eyelash curler like I love Harry Potter: A LOT.
I use it every morning, although, and this may surprise some of you, I hardly ever wear any makeup. A lot of people wear a little mascara, but I don't. I have dark, black lashes, and when I curl them, people actually think I'm wearing mascara. And then they don't believe me when I say I'm not! Hahaha.
It's way quicker and easier than mascara, but just as good, if not better (no clumpiness, but I suppose it's not as great if you have light or blonde lashes).


That's about it, for now

xoxo,
SMG

PS: I'd like to give a shout-out to my one and only follower... Kicking Couture! I don't know you, but you are very dear to my heart. Rest of you - check out Kicking Couture's awesome blog at... kickingcouture.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Kickingcouture said...

aww thanks, ill add you to my blog roll!