Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I'm Back!

I do not even know if anyone bothers to read my blog, but it doesn't matter. I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING IN LIKE A MONTH.
I'm just so effing lazy. And I've been busy, with school and stuff. Which, by the way, I haven't been doing extremely well in recently.

So I want to do a quick post and say I'm sorry and I love you guys even though it doesn't seem like it. I won't abandon you like that again.

To make up for it, I'm telling you what you all want to know: everything that's happened since Dec. 24.

Christmas Presents: Lots of stuff - I heart Santa x10!
I'll try to keep it quick:
Tiffany's pen, Tiffany's earrings, Juicy Couture notebooks and binders, 3 pairs of Juicy knee-high socks, a Juicy giftcard, lots of chocolate, a cashmere shirt, BCBG dress, beautiful Elie Tahari coat, perfume, gold Juicy clutch, and more!

Jealous much? Hahaha, just kidding.

My New Obsessions:
Tiffany & Co. and Peter Pan

My Outfit Plan:
Now: Casually Cute (jeans, cute tees, flats, Uggs)
Later (aka early Spring): preppy! with a dash of equestrian (skirts, knee-high socks+mary janes, button-downs and polos, riding boots, ties as belts)
Much Later (aka Mid-Late Spring): ...think, "Forest Nymph!" (dresses, greens, long flowy hair, sandals)

And, as a special apology bonus, I will share something personal with my readers...

My New Year's Resolutions:
1. Watch Less Television (30 min per day)
2. Excersize More/Eat Less Junk
3. Study Hard and without Distractions
4. S.A.B.


I guess to keep NYR #3, I should get back to work.

Wanna know what S.A.B. means?? Comment, and maybe I'll tell you!

xoxo,
SMG

4 comments:

Kira Prentice said...

SO GLAD YOU'RE BACK!
You'd better not be leavin' us hanging like that again!

ok, i commented...SAB?

Anonymous said...

Hey, so glad you are back. I absolutely love your blog! Check out mine if you can!

SAB?

Anastasia-Rose

G said...

thanks, guys... :)
lol SAB = Stop, Assess, Breathe

its like a technique to do when you're getting angry...?

hahaha not that i have anger issues or anything. LOL

and thanks, Anastasia-Rose Elise. i'll definitely check out your blog!

Kira Prentice said...

Haha, good to know.
Hey, you ready for Monday? I started my list...and remember to KEEP IT BRIEF, in case our persuasion doesn't work...
SAB xxk