Saturday, December 20, 2008

Provolone, Mozzarella, Giving, Shout-Outs... Mmm, Cheesy

I forget how long it's been since I last posted, and believe it or not I am actually too lazy to check. (Hitting Backspace and Page Dn? Oh yeah, it's exhausting.)

So who's excited for the holidays??? ME. And everyone else, I should hope. I am totally hyped for December 25 (making an effort to be politically correct?), and you know why?
PRESENTS.
But not for me. I mean, sure, I'll be getting presents, and I have a hot tip from my mother that they're gonna be pretty good this year (like all the other years. Just kidding...sort of), but what I'm referring to is giving.
Cheesy? Absolutely.
True? Yes.
In recent years I have discovered how fantastic it is to give people (my family members) really great gifts. Of course, this is only if they appreciate them. Which they SO will. Trust me.


Ok, so I don't have much else to write about. However, since I'm being cheesy today, I'll give a shout-out to my friend, "Tom." Why? Because I love him/her.
Ooh, look how secretive I'm being.
And I'm sure Tom is wondering why I'm using the name "Tom."

Or maybe he/she gets it, I don't know.
But I'll explain, just in case: "Mosh for Tom!" "No, mosh WITH Tom!"

For the non-Tom population, uh, have a good holiday.