Saturday, December 13, 2008

Hey, Again

Okay, so it's been a while, and I hope no one minds.
My excuse for this lateness? MIDTERMS. Have I been studying enough? NO.
Oh, well.

So now I'm just saying hi, and I don't really have any exciting news... except I am really really really excited for the holidays. I've gotten all my friends and family presents except for my mom! I want to get her a fake pearl necklace (did I mention this already? Whatever.) but I'm having trouble finding the perfect one. Well, it's not like it's my top priority right now. (Sorry, Mom. Haha, I'm sure she'd rather I do well on my exams.)

Uh... so I don't have anything to talk about. Uh... I'm not going anywhere special for the holidays, but my uncle is visiting from South Korea. That should be fun.

OKAY. I know what I'm going to talk about (briefly).
My mom ordered all this Juicy Couture stuff online (Bloomingdales) without telling me, so I got a pleasant surprise the other day when she had me try on a bunch of stuff. Loved it ALL. Or, at least, almost all of it. Whatever. Point is, it's like these super-adorable tee-shirts from Juicy, but not the kind with little phrases on them... just cute tees with pretty designs. One of them is a navy blue polo with these cute buttons and all that. J'adore my mom.

So that's all for now. Maybe I'll make a better effort to be interesting later... haha.

No comments: