Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Celebs I Love, and Information is My Enemy






Ok, so things are getting less busy. However, I still don't have anything extremely interesting to talk about... so I'm writing about some of my favorite celebrities (in no particular order).

1. Jennifer Aniston:
One word: Friends. Loved it. And she's so pretty. Personally, I think she's prettier than Angelina, but whatever.

2. Audrey Hepburn:
Ok, I'm not comparing Jennifer Aniston to Audrey Hepburn. I'm just saying I like them both. If you have to ask why I adore her... keep it to yourself. Maybe you'll figure it out one day. (By the way, about the picture: I think she looks like Twiggy! It's adorable. Also, I didn't want to use some generic Tiffany's picture - like the one on the title image.)


AND I am crushed. I know I've only given you two celebs I like, but this is related. See the Louis Vuitton ad above? So everyone was saying that was ScarJo. I didn't want to believe it. I mean, I not that big of a fan of hers, but I love love LOVE those LV ads. And I found out that's HER.
I know, you're like, "duh." But I just assumed it was a model who looked like ScarJo. Not who was her.
Jeez.

If I'm wrong, please let me know. I'd love that.
xoxo,
SMG

No comments: