Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

I love Thanksgiving! Cranberry sauce, pumpkin pie, turkey, all that. And, you know, giving thanks. Unfortunately whenever I try to give a speech during meals like this, no one takes me seriously. THANKS A LOT, FAMILY.

But it's still fun. It's almost 1:30 now, and we're not starting dinner until about 5, so until then, I'm going to plan out tomorrow's shopping. My mom and I, and some friends, have been thinking about going out around midnight tonight, but we still have to discuss that. I'm all for it- the more time to shop, the better. And we all know the best items will go fast. However, my mom's not as enthusiastic about it. I also have to decide what store's we'll go to, and in what order. We will be very organized this year!

I should probably do some cleaning, too. There's a lot of clutter around my desk. Jeez.

Tomorrow is going to be insane. I'd better sleep up tonight!

No comments: