Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Catalogues, Perfumes, and Britney

Well, nothing new has happened between yesterday and today, except I got to sleep in.
We did get some catalogues in the mail... actually, I like looking through catalogues, so holiday season is good. The Nordstrom catalogue was alright, but it reminded me of my perfume dilemma. I mean, it's not like it's a really bad crisis or anything, but still... also I'm curious about Love, Ralph Lauren.

Speaking of being curious, this morning I saw 2 commercials- one for Britney Spear's Curious, and one for -what was it called?- Fantasy. Actually I like Britney Spears, unlike 99% of the population, it seems. Yes, she doesn't have that much talent, and sure, she's crazy. But she seems like a nice, well-meaning girl, and I feel sorry for her because of all the pressure her dad and the media give her, and her bad reputation. I mean, her life must be hard. And she works really hard, too. Although she always gets put down, she keeps coming out with new songs.

I don't know where this topic came from, but whatever.

So if anything interesting happens, I'll post again. But today will be a slow day.

No comments: