Monday, April 27, 2009

A Sketchy Weekend





This Sunday I went to an event, Sketch, which was a little fashion seminar for teen girls, with a friend. Fashion designers, boutique owners, and fashion journalists talked to us about their careers and the industry. It was an RSVP event, but I actually had an invite this time. It was fun, held at a cute boutique called Bows + Arrows, with some indie clothes and designers I've never really heard of (pictures above).

Plus, there was free cupcakes and cookies afterwards, and we had a drink while we chatted with the designers and journalists. It was really fun, and educational! They also talked about trends that would be in this season, and they said it would be boyfriend jeans and rompers (how on was I?).

The masquerade party was awesome on Saturday, in case you were wondering. My outfit is pictured above for you! (Sorry that my head's cut off, but see the previous post for the mask.) It went from 5 to about 10:30, and we ate dinner, danced, and socialized. Lots of fun!


xoxo,
SMG

1 comment:

Allison said...

Oooh, that sounds like a wonderful time! You have me drooling over the thought of cupcakes now ;)

And your outfit is lovely, dear.