My birthday was this weekend! And it was awesome.
I got some wonderful presents, including:
- 2 Juicy bathing suits (one's a halter-bikini with a skirted bottom in this fabulous yellow print with navy accents, and one's pictured above, except mine is a cream color they call "Angel)
- an adorable Velvet navy tank-romper (okay, I made that term up, but it's a romper with spaghetti straps like a tank top, and I mean Velvet the brand, not the fabric)
- a cute Juicy charm for my overly-adorned, 1000 lb. Juicy charm bracelet
- some fabulous, sparkly bangles
- a gift card to Anthropologie (thank you, Kira!)
I just want to take a moment to appreciate how wonderful Juicy Couture bathing suits really are. There is nothing in this world more delicious than a Juicy swimsuit. At least, in my opinion. They are flirty and cute, with little skirts attached (a look I've liked ever since I was 3!), and in fun prints and colors. And I love love love the shirred swimdresses - so flattering to all body types, and kind of retro-chic. These babies are wonderful and stylish without being too revealing, and totally comfortable, too!
(Really, I should be getting a check in the mail from Pam and Gela any day now. All I do is advertise for them... but j'adore Juicy, I can't help it. Hehe.)