Monday, June 14, 2010

I'm a Big Liar

Yeah, I know. It's been forever... so sorry for that! I was just going crazy with finals, tests, essays, video projects, art projects, and all the other crap teachers like to throw at students at the end of the school year.

Lame excuse?

Okay, sorry for that but it's really all I've got. Thankfully I survived all the tests (am taking one class for credit over the summer but that hardly counts... right?) and now I'm here to post pics and outfits for you that are BETTER THAN EVER.

Why's that?

Because I'm finally revealing my top-super-secret-take-it-to-the-grave identity on DSMG! That's right, you'll all be seeing my gorgeous face in a few hours. That is, if you visit the site. (Don't expect me to show up on your doorstep, darling!)


Stay tuned for my swear-to-god-I'm-not-lying-this-time debut!


xoxo,
SMG

No comments: