Friday, August 7, 2009

On a Hot Summer Day

Yesterday I went out.


To the Japanese Market

To my backyard



And to Neiman Marcus.
Splendid top (which I bought at Neiman's), denim shorts from Francesca's


I wore a Juicy Couture top, denim shorts, my favorite turquoise necklace from somewhere in Santa Fe, a jade necklace (worn as a bracelet) from Chinatown Vancouver, and a cocktail ring from Saks to go out shopping yesterday.

I bought the Splendid top pictured above as well as a red Cosabella chemise that I had my eye on at Neiman Marcus (where they're having their huge Last Call sale). I actually needed a red slip of some sort to go under this red knit dress that my great-grandma made me. I'll probably post about it soon.

And the bag I'm carrying in the Japanese store? She made that too.
Great-grandmas are awesome.


xoxo,

SMG

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So jealous! I loooove neiman Marcus. And that top!! So cute(:

Toothfairy said...

that white top is soo cute! I love it!



Have a great week!
*loves*

Siru said...

Grandmas are the best.

juliet xxx