Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Looking Forward to Fall...

Sorry I haven't posted in a while.
On Sunday I went shopping with friend (as usual). She had on an awesome shirt, and when I asked where she got it, she told me her mom made it! Her mom actually sews and makes clothes as a hobby, and made this top:



I didn't really find much shopping, but my mom picked up some great fall clothes for me at Ralph Lauren, all from the Rugby Collection.

Ralph Lauren Rugby polo, Ralph Lauren Rugby kilt, Prada boots


(I was originally wearing Cole Haan boots but I changed because I decided that the Prada ones go better with the skirt.)


These are actually my mom's but she lets me borrow them

The look is perfect for fall, what with boots and a felt skirt.

I might do some shopping today, too. If I pick anything good up, I'll let you know! (Obviously they don't call me "Shopaholic" for nothing!)



xoxo,
SMG

11 comments:

Toothfairy said...

Nice! and yup, the prada boots are cool, great that you can borrow it from your mom!


*loves*

Vicki said...

Love the rugby collection!! these pieces look great on you! Love the prada boots too!!
much love from Ireland xx
magpie-girl.blogspot.com

Sarah Elizabeth said...

Loving the Prada boots. They make the outfit amazing!

Grace said...

I love the Ralph Lauren! Very preppy chic.

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Those Prada boots are delicious!

Anonymous said...

Very VERY cute. Not overly prep, and its totallly chic and updated. Those boots are TO DIE.

Margaux said...

Both pairs of boots are amazing!

ilikestuff said...

Wow, your mom has good taste. And you're lucky your mom wears the same size shoe as you do. My mom wears a size 5 1/2, so I was only able to fit into her shoes for like, a week when I was in 6th grade.

Sai said...

Those boots are the bidnizz!!!!!!!

Meredith said...

oh i love those boots! they're adorable and that shirt is sooo cute!!!

Buddy said...

Those boots are what you call.... The I Hold My Head High, And When I Walk Down The High Street Its My Catwalk Boots....