I am just TOO excited, so I decided to write a quick post.
Here's what I'm excited about:
1. new Wolford knee-high tights (they work over-the-knee, too, which is just too cool) in a black Honeycomb
2. new tiny metallic pink kooba purse with a long, long chain that makes me want to go out and party (long chain purse = party?)
3. new dresses - I have 3 new dresses that I've never even worn
4. the first edition copy of Gentlemen Prefer Blondes (the novel) that I bought on Tuesday and was printed in 1925
5. the dream that I had last night. Can't remember what happened but there was a waterfall, a pool, a hotel, and a really really high terrace in some jungle. I'm pretty sure a group of people and I were spying on somebody, too.
6. Kim Yuna's outfits (watch the Olympics, anyone?)! That girl is the bomb, and her one-shouldered LBD for her short program went perfectly with how awesome she is.
Vintage Treasures Part II is coming up soon, so stay tuned for that! And thank you to all my new readers - and my old ones! I love and cherish you ALL.