Sunday, August 30, 2009

The Art and Style Poolside Fashion Show and Fete

Sorry I haven't posted in the past week - it was actually the first week of school for me so I was pretty busy. But yesterday I went to a benefit fashion show at one of the new condo buildings downtown with a friend.

I wore a Madewell top, Juicy Couture demin pencil skirt, and Chanel tote.

The fete was poolside.


They had some food (the mini cupcakes were my favorite!)

and quite a crowd.


They didn't have the actual show until around 8, and by then it was dark so sorry if the pictures I took for you are bad... basically there were cute day dresses and casual/sexy outfits.




It was a lot of fun, and for a good cause. I love going to events like these.

I'll try to keep posting regularly, although I probably won't be able to do half as much shopping to tell you about as I did during the summer.



xoxo,
SMG

3 comments:

Timeless Fashionista said...

Love your outfit and chanel tote!! Mmm those cupcakes look so good, haha!

PS: I am having a giveaway on my blog! (timeless fashionista)

Grace said...

Looked like a fun event. I really want a cupcake now!

Buddy said...

Lol thanks Grace, i thought i was the only one who found that Cupcake veryyy enticing