Friday, November 21, 2008

My Style


I realize I haven't said much about my style. So I'll try to describe it for you.

My style is preppy and trendy, mixed with classy and cute.

What I'm Loving Now:
Miniskirts, tights, leggings, riding boots, flats, knee-high socks, charm bracelets, retro clothes/accessories- think '60s.

I like to wear skinny jeans with riding boots and a tee-shirt, or skinny jeans with leg warmers and flats, and miniskirts with tights with flats or boots, and polos and button-downs, and I love blazers.

Some of my favorite designers are Juicy Couture, BCBG, and Ralph Lauren.
By the way, above are some outfits from the newly released Clique movie. I don't know if it's any good (those books are my, uh, guilty pleasure), but the clothes are cute!

1 comment:

Fashionistapink said...
This comment has been removed by the author.